We strongly encourage children to visit Phang Nga Elephant Park so that they can understand and learn from a young age about these great creatures and how to interact safely with them.
This program is tailored specifically for families with young children and gives children the opportunity to closely observe, touch, play with and feed and bathe our elephants. However, this program does not include any trekking. This option is recommended for families with children under 6.
Hotel pick-up in air-conditioned transport (pick-up time depends on your location).
On arrival at Phang Nga Elephant Park, you will be offered our refreshing signature welcome drink. We have excellent shower and locker-room facilities to store your belongings.
Designed so that children will understand, you will then learn a bit about the history and life of the Asian elephant, be shown how to approach an elephant, and receive important information including a safety briefing. Please stress to your children the importance of respecting the animals and obeying all instructions given by the guides.
You will be then taken to meet our elephants where you can observe, play with, feed and bathe them.
After you have showered and changed, we will offer you a delicious traditional Thai lunch followed by fresh fruit, tea or coffee.
Finally, you will have time to relax, walk around, take photos, visit our souvenir shop and then, we expect rather sadly, you will say goodbye to your elephant, at least until the next visit!
13.00 or 16.30: We will drive you back to your hotel.
Tour price includes:
- All activities and services as specified in the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
- Thai lunch, refreshments and snacks
Tour price does not include:
- Alcoholic beverages (we do not permit alcohol consumption when handling elephants)
Things to bring:
- Camera, sun lotion, insect spray, sunglasses, sun hat, waterproof clothing (depending on the forecast).
- Change of clothes and towel if you want to shower after your elephant experience
- Please respect the elephants at all times
- No running or loud noises
- Only feed the food we provide (human food can be harmful to elephants)
- Always obey the instructions from the guides
- Never approach an elephant on your own (remember elephants are very kind and intelligent but they do weigh over two tons)
- No-show and cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled tour date are non-refundable.
- A fee of 3.9% will be deducted from all refunds made to credit card payments.
- We do provide full accident insurance for our clients. All guests must be aware that the experience involves adventure activities and take part in this tour at their own risk.
- All guests participating in a tour at Phang Nga Elephant Park are strongly advised to take out their own personal travel insurance to cover loss or damage to property, illness, injury, or not being able to travel on the confirmed date of the tour.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to visitors’ personal belongings while at Phang Nga Elephant Park.
The above itineraries are examples of the activities that usually take place on the tours. The order of activities varies. All tour itineraries are subject to a certain amount of variation due to the weather and local conditions on the day of the tour.