Hotel pick-up in air-conditioned transport. Please note that pick-up times do vary dependant on your location.
On arrival at Phang Nga Elephant Park, your family will meet their guide and receive our refreshing signature welcome drink.
Your guide will explain the history and life of the Asian elephant as well as provide information about our Park. You will be shown how to approach and direct your elephant and we will tell you all about the experience, including an important safety briefing.
Next your family will watch a demonstration of an elephant health check and will gain an insight into the mahout’s daily routine.
Your family will meet your very own elephant and interact with her, while feeding her bananas.
We provide painting activities for the younger children as the adults enjoy more refreshments.
Next you will all be able to have fun bathing with your elephant as you splash together and continue bonding with her.
After you have all showered and changed, we will offer you a traditional Thai lunch, followed by fresh fruit and refreshments.
Finally, you will have time to relax, take photos, visit our souvenir shop and Education Centre and you will end your experience by meeting our baby elephant.
We will drive you back to your hotel.
The Experience Includes:
- Learning about Asian elephants
- Meeting and interacting with your elephant
- Feeding your elephant
- Painting activities for children
- Bathing with your elephant (or watching others if you prefer)
- Traditional and delicious Thai lunch
- Air-conditioned transfer
- English-speaking guide
- Excellent shower and locker-room facilities available to store your belongings
Things to bring:
- Camera, sun lotion, insect repellent, sunglasses, sun hat, waterproof clothing (depending on the forecast) and swimwear (for bathing with your elephant).
- Change of clothes and towel if you would like to shower after your elephant experience.
- Please respect the elephants at all times
- No running or loud noises
- Only feed the food we provide (human food can be harmful to elephants)
- Always obey the instructions from the guides
- Never approach an elephant on your own (remember elephants are very kind and intelligent but they do weigh over two tons)
- Please stay with your guide at all times
- No-show and cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled tour date are non-refundable.
- A fee of 3.9% will be deducted from all refunds made to credit card payments.
- We provide full accident insurance for our clients. All guests must be aware that the experience involves adventure activities and take part in this tour at their own risk. We are required to ask you to sign a form on arrival to say that you understand this.
- All guests participating in a tour at Phang Nga Elephant Park are strongly advised to take out their own personal travel insurance to cover loss or damage to property, illness, injury, or not being able to travel on the confirmed date of the tour.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to visitors’ personal belongings while at Phang Nga Elephant Park.
The above itineraries are examples of the activities that usually take place on the tours. The order of activities varies. All tour itineraries are subject to a certain amount of variation due to the weather and local conditions on the day of the tour.